My amazing husband is 27 today. I am such a lucky woman to be married to a such a wonderful man. We have been together for almost 9 years and they have been wonderful!! Layne is truly my soul mate. He knows me like no one else. He takes such good care of our family and is an amazing man of God. He is such a hard worker for our family. He is the best Dad to our sweet baby boy. He is such a blessing to me. He works from home AND takes care of our 10 month old son. I just don't know how he does it. He finds the time to get everything he needs to get done and manage to raise our child. He is doing such a great job also!!
So tonight we went out to dinner with our families. Layne's parents as well as my parents and brother along with his girlfriend all went to Brio for some great food. We are so blessed to have such great parents who live so close to us. We are also blessed that our parents enjoy being with each other's families. I wouldn't know what to do without our families so close to us!! I didn't get to snap any pictures tonight, but everyone knows what we look like. So on that note----HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!! I love you a bunch and am so glad that you chose me. You are truly a blessing to me. You are amazing and I couldn't have a better life with you. Thanks for all you do for our family.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

1 comments:
You're cracking me up--"everyone knows what we look like." That's so funny.
Happy birthday to Layne! See you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment