Saturday, December 20, 2008

North Carolina Trip!

Last week Layne, Jayce and I all went to North Carolina to visit Layne's sister and her family. Layne's sister was graduating from college and we got to celebrate Christmas with her family. I really enjoy visiting them and can't wait until they move closer to us!!!

So to go to North Carolina we had to fly on a plane! So Jayce got to ride on a plane for the first time. The sad part was that I was not there to see it. I had to fly out a day later than them and come back two days earlier since I had to work. So my wonderful husband captured some pictures to show me how he did. Layne said that Jayce did great on the plane!!!

Nana, Daddy and Jayce getting ready to take off!

Reading the safety procedures

Checking everything outYippee!!! Snacks!

Ready to Go

Like I said, while we were there Layne's sister graduated from East Carolina University. We are so proud of her to make it through college!!! She's such a great mom and such a hard worker that she was determined to complete college. Her last semester was even her best one!! GO STEPH! Here are some photo's of the recent graduate.

Steph and all her boys!

0 comments: