So Layne and I have been working hard on Ryleigh's room. We decided to paint it Pink and Brown and use white bead board with chair rail to finish it off. Well, I got this idea to paint squares on the wall from a friend of mine. She did it in her son's room from floor to ceiling (and it looked super cute), but I only wanted to do it for part of the wall. So it took Layne and I two weekends to paint the room and then my dad came over to help with the bead board and chair rail. So far it looks great!! I love the room and it's not even complete!! Here's some sneak peek pics of what we have so far.
This is before the chair rail---only bead board up




9 comments:
Wow...I am so impressed. That looks so cute. It must have taken a lot of time and skill!! You guys are so good. I can't wait to meet her!!
-Kristen
Those walls are so cute! I don't think I have that much patience and skill and creativity to do that. I'm so impressed. It's going to be a great room!
This is beautiful! I love what y'all have done! Can I hire y'all in a few years when I might need a room painted for a little one?! I love it!!!!!
I love Ryleigh's room, it's too cute!! I can't wait to see the room with the furniture & all!!
How the heck do you pain Squares that straight?? Seriously?? It looks beautiful. Ryleigh is going to feel like such a princess in there! Maybe you should start a side business in painting when little Miss comes...
Can't wait to meet her!
WAY TOO CUTE!!!! The room already looks amazing! You guys are so creative with your kiddos rooms.
SO cute!! Great job!!!!
Super cute!
so cute! I'm really behind in blog reading! You are so creative! Can't wait to see it all put together! miss u!
Post a Comment