


Ryleigh has been here for about three weeks now and Jayce really has taken to his sister. When he sees her in the room he will walk up to her and wave at her. He will also walk up to her with pooched lips ready to give her a big kiss. So I will lift him up and let him kiss her. He also loves to pat/rub her head. He some times gets a little rough with her, but she's gonna have to learn to be tough. I'm very impressed with his love for this little girl. He definitely shows his jealousy, but those moments are rare. The toughest time is when I am nursing her. He definitely knows that I am stuck on the couch and he will get into whatever he feels like. I have had to set Ryleigh aside a few times and set him straight. The video below isn't very great quality, but it's sweet. I hope you like it.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

3 comments:
So cute!! I love watching the relationship between siblings form. I am amazed that even at a young age the bond is instantly there. So cute. Love his mmmmchhh noises as he kisses her. :) Cute, Cute! They will be best friends...and no worries...she'll be tough..she'll be beating up on him before you know it.
That is so sweet! What precious kiddos you have!
Awwww... so fun. I'm glad he's warming up to being the big brother. It is hard having that sibling jealousy... but that love and interaction that you will continue to see will be the best ever (believe me... I've had a little experience with that!!) :)
Post a Comment