
I didn't get time last week to post this, so this week I will post Ryleigh's 5 week update.
WOW!!! 5 weeks have already gone by and our baby girl is growing growing growing. I took Ryleigh back to the doctor last week to get a weight check and she was 9 pounds last Tuesday. What a big girl...she had gained 1 pound in 2 weeks. So what's new with her.....she still has Thrush, I am filling a prescription that our doctor wrote last week since she had been on medicine for 3 weeks and it won't fully go away. It's a harsher medicine, so pray that she will be totally okay and get rid of that nasty stuff. She still nurses with the nipple shield. She is a very lazy nurser, but wants to nurse for a very long time. I have started her on some formula to supplement and give me some what of a break. She sometimes nurses for 30 minutes and then takes 2 ounces of formula...is this normal?!?!
She is starting to be awake more during the day. She LOVES being talked to. After Jayce goes to bed, she wants to be held a lot until it's her bed time...I guess it is our time since I am always messing with Jayce during the day. She gets up twice during the night. Once at 2am and then again at 5 or 6am. She gives me about 3 hours of sleep at a time. She is always up--well I take that back--I am always up for at least an hour when she gets up in the middle of the night.
Jayce loves her to death. He wants to hold her if she is laying on the couch. I have to always watch him and her because he will try to pick her up if I am not careful. He likes to help and love on his sissy. It's really sweet. He is starting to adore her and that makes my heart melt. He waves at her when he comes into a room where is she also...so sweet.



Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

2 comments:
Precious. You can completely tell that they are related. :o)
So cute!! She is really getting big! Sorry you are still having nursing problems. :(
Post a Comment