Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bath Paint

My kids love love love bath time and I've been trying to make it more fun for them.  The other day we were at Wal-mart and saw bath paint! The kids thought it was awesome.  Jayce wanted to leave Wal-mart immediately and go home and take a bath.  He didn't like that we had to stay and shop, then go home, make dinner and then finally take a bath.  He wanted to jump in the bath right then and there so that he could play with his new paint for the bath! Ryleigh always wants to do exactly what Jayce is doing, so she was very excited about it too. :) 


 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Well that just looks like too much fun! :)

ChrissyK said...

Oh my goodnesssss. Messy but fun. What a cool mom you are to easily over look how much of a mess it can make and focus on the fun. I wish I was more like you, really... I have a hard time overlooking the mess it can make.

The "Laundry" sign, I bought at Kirklands for $10. They are having a huge sale right now. :O)

Team Dale said...

Fun! I need some of that, we do bath tablets that change the water! You should try that too...they love it!

Paige said...

Wow! I haven't done the bath paint yet, just the bath markers which my kids love!