This week the kids had their Easter parties in their Mother's Day Out classes. Since I work there on Tuesday's, I got to sneak in during their Easter Egg Hunts and take some pictures! This year is Ryleigh's first year to really understand what she's supposed to be doing. I totally didn't think to bring their Easter baskets so school, so she used a basket that they had and Jayce's class made Easter bags. Whatever works! Ryleigh was so funny while she was going for the eggs. She would put one egg in her basket, then go to find another one. Once she got to the second egg, she would take the one out that she had in her basket and put the new one in. I guess she thought that she could only have one egg at a time :) What fun!
I've also been trying to tell the kids about what Easter really is. We have a book on the Easter Story and it came with a CD. SO we played it in the car and they listened to it. Jayce thinks it is so neat to listen to Jesus on the radio. He keeps telling me, "Mom, I want to listen to Jesus!" That's right son, keep listening to Jesus. Hopefully by Easter he will somewhat understand what Easter really is and how important it is to our lives.













1 comments:
Cute pics! LOVE Ryleigh's outfit!
Post a Comment