Friday, April 8, 2011

Bluebonnets

Today we drove up to Montgomery and took some pictures in a field of bluebonnets.  Amazingly, this is our first year ever to do this! I know, we are always wanting to....but the time just flies by and we don't get to it.  So this year I demanded that we do it! Seems like when we plan pictures, there is something that always goes wrong.  This year, Jayce had been sick a few days prior and today he was running a fever.  He stuck it out and did the best he could.  Ryleigh was in some sort of weird mood.  She's not much of the picture-taker.  Seems like she is all smiles until the camera comes out.  It was tough to get some good ones of her, but she finally cooperated some. :)

 Not into getting her picture taken.
 This is how many bluebonnets were around him :)







Happy Spring!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute pictures - this is one of the biggest things I miss about Texas!!

ChrissyK said...

The family one is really great! They ALL are wonderful. Your babies are quite the cuties!

Jen said...

Those pictures look so professional! Love the one of you and Ryleigh..you both look so pretty! And love the one where Jayce is in the background and the bluebonnets are in focus! You can't even tell he is feeling so badly!

Paige said...

Those are adorable! I was just telling Todd that I miss the bluebonnets in Texas.