WE LOVE FALL!!!!! One fun new thing that we have been enjoying since living in the north is all the farms and their fun things that have for families. A couple weekends ago we went over to this farm called Bowles and they had an amazing corn maze!! They make a new one every year and this year they made one honoring the local hospital. They had a little barrel ride for the kids, a small hay maze, corn pit, hay ride around the farm, big huge slide made from plastic black tubing, and a corn maze....oh and food if you wanted to buy food too. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a great time too. And the neatest part about it is that it is a family run farm. Love that we are supporting local families.
The previous three pictures were taken with Layne's nice camera....the bottom three were taken with my iphone. So thats why the coloring is different. But I captured the better smiles by my girl :)
YAY!!! PUMPKINS!!!
I LOVE HER SMILE!!!!!!
Feeding the goats was FUN! Ryleigh was more daring than Jayce was. But when he saw that his sister wasn't scared...he didn't want to be scared either :)
I love these two also!!! They melt my heart! And they are always so dang cute :)
This is the actual picture of the maze that we
went through. SUPER AWESOME HUH?!
1 comments:
Too fun!!!! I haven't been to a corn maze in years, but that one looked awesome! Did you get lost?
Post a Comment