The county fair is a big deal here. The kids get out of school for half a day on Thursday and the entire day on Friday for the county fair. This year is was warm! So after we went to Jayce's soccer game that morning we headed out to the fair. The kids always have such a great time. We got to see all kinds of animals while we were there--rabbits, chickens, roosters, pigs, horses, goats and sheep. I think I may have mentioned this last year when I blogged about the county fair, but the state sport of Maryland is jousting. So we got to watch that again for a little while. We also watched some pig races along with duck races. It was awesome! The kids loved it. They also loved riding the rides this year. Last year I didn't venture into that part of the fair because Layne was out of town and I was pregnant, but this year was a new year. The kids LOVED it! It sure is fun living in a small town.
Horses telling each other--I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine :)
WAHHOOOOO!!!!
1 comments:
HAHAHA! Love Ryleigh's face on the ride! Too cute!
Post a Comment