Saturday, March 23, 2013

Smash Cake Photo Sesh

When Ryleigh turned one, I had a friend of mine take some beautiful pictures of her.  I was trying to look back at my blog for the pictures of her cake smash session, but for some reason I never posted them.  So I will post some of both girls.  I am still continually amazed at how much they look alike! The first set of pictures were Ryleigh when she turned one.  And the second set are Brynna.
Ryleigh played more in her cake than Brynna did.  I had to make her get a little bit messy.  She enjoyed eating it, but didn't want to get messy.  Brynna also wasn't quite in the photo taking mood.  Plus she had two older siblings distracting her from what she should be doing.  It was quite the crazy afternoon when we took her photo sesh pics. But I like them and am glad that we have these memories!

Ryleigh 1 year old (2010)






Brynna 1 year old (2013)


















 
Photobucket

0 comments: