Wednesday, October 16, 2013

May 2013 Pics

This is going to be tough....going back several months and trying to remember the things that went on...but here it goes
 Brynna and Ryleigh are going to fight one day over their hair....poor Ryleigh has thin, fine hair...and then there's Brynna who has more hair than Ryleigh ever has. So at 14 months I can already put her hair in little piggie tails. How cute are those little pig tails and how cute is she??!!
 I love having multiple kids and I love seeing them teach each other.  Ryleigh loves every time Brynna follows what she does.  So one afternoon I taped up some toilet paper rolls and had them practicing dropping pom poms into a bowl.  For Brynna it was more just practicing her fine motor skills...but for Ryleigh we practiced counting...colors...and being a helper to her sister.
 The circus came to town and we went!! It was a small traveling circus and thought it would be fun to go.  The kids didn't care that it wasn't a huge performance.  They loved it and all the fun things that went along with the circus. 


 Ryleigh of course loved seeing all the animals and Jayce loved seeing the motorcycles! 
And then this what happens to Brynna after you take her piggies out...they stay! HA!
 Brynna is beginning to start playing at the park and loving it.  She thinks it is pretty fun to climb and be daring. And then Ryleigh is always so fun with her expressions! These girls are so much fun!!! The park is pretty much our daily routine.  The weather here makes park days awesome!!!! So while Jayce is at school, we enjoy some outdoor time.
 Jayce and Ryleigh are just the best of friends.  90% of the time they really get along and play exceptionally together. They make believe, create and have a ton of fun together!! On this afternoon they were outside playing and I was upstairs folding laundry.  The windows were open and I was listening to them play while doing my chores.  I seriously loooooved their conversations.  I heard them say, "shhhh, don't tell mommy....mommy can't know that we....." and then I came outside and saw that they had created "food."  This brought back so many memories from when I was a kid and would pretend to make food with mud.  My brother and I would play in the backyard and make mudpies.  These two are FUN! They just want to have a good time all the time.

 One of the cool things about living here is all the little farms around.  On this warm day we decided to hop into the car and drive to this nice little farm where we could pick our own strawberries, eat lunch and then play a little bit.  It's such a fun little place to go!
 Happy Mother's Day to ME!!! These three call me MOMMY.  They bless me every single day! They challenge me every single day.  They make me a better person every.single.day!!!!!
 This little one LOOOOVES the dishwasher! She loves to climb in!!! She loves to take the dishes out...and I've been teaching her to put them away! yay!!!

 Our town doesn't have a skating rink of any type...but we do have a indoor hockey building that is used as an indoor soccer field and other things...so a few times a year they open it up as a skating rink.  This night we had ADULT only skate night.  It was FUN! I was AWFUL at skating and a laughing stalk to all our friends, but we had a great time doing it.
So for Mother's Day this year myself and two of my best girlfriends asked our hubs for a girls weekend.  SO on Memorial weekend we hopped in the car early Saturday morning and off we went to Leesburg, VA.  We did some outlet shopping and some wine tasting at a couple different wineries.  We also were able to do a little pampering and get a pedicure at a local salon that we highly recommended.  We loved everything about our weekend away!!! I love these girls to death and can't wait to go on another getaway!
When I got home from my getaway I found this.....the kids and Layne were planning a camp out in the backyard.  They've got the best Daddy ever!!! So Layne, Jayce and Ryleigh slept outside...Brynna and I were smart and staying inside where it was warm.  Halfway through the night everyone was inside...it had just gotten too chilly for my family :)


 This girl and her fancy self....she loves to be dressed up and feel pretty. What girl doesn't!? But at FOUR?!?!??? This is what she chose to wear to Jayce's T-Ball game! Oh well...she looked GOOD at that game :) And Nana and Pop were able to come to Jayce's t-ball game.  Jayce thought he was pretty special having his grandparents come from TX to watch him play some baseball!!
 
Photobucket

0 comments: