Last Wednesday, me and two of my friends took our kids down to the Children's Museum downtown. I just have to say that I was thoroughly impressed! It was not hard to get to...parking was not bad at all and it was very clean. There were tons of really cool things for kids to do and they had a toddler place that was totally secluded from all the other kids coming in on field trips. Jayce had a total blast and DID NOT want to leave when we went to eat lunch. I had to keep telling him that we were coming back. It wasn't quite as hard to get him to leave that afternoon because he was so worn out from playing his little heart out. Ryleigh did well also. She was either in the stroller or in my moby wrap. She's so flexible. She likes being with Mommy. So here are some pictures of our fun day. I didn't get very good ones because Jayce was so excited about being there that he would not look at the camera. He had way too many fun things to look at and play with.














1 comments:
isn't it absolutely wonderful there? sariyah loves it soooo much. i need to get back out there to take adrian- and tiger, but not until rsv/flu season is over sadly. glad you had such a great time.
Post a Comment