Today I took Ryleigh to the doctor for her 4 month check up. We haven't had insurance since Layne started his new job and starting on Nov. 1 we got family insurance. So it was time to take her. When we got there there were TONS of people and there were sick kids in the well waiting. I was pretty ticked!! I had to wait for 30 minutes before they called us back. The entire time I was hoping and praying that my WELL kids didn't get sick from all the other kids.
So here are her 4 month stats:
weight-15lbs 10oz (75-90th percentile)
height-26 inches long (90th percentile)
Here's what Jayce's stats were at 4 months old:
weight- 15lbs 3 oz
height- 26 inches long
YES---THEY ARE SOOOO MUCH THE SAME!!! I just can't believe that they look alike, they act alike and their growth stats are pretty much exactly the same! This is soooo strange!
So what else is Ryleigh up to? Ryleigh doesn't like to eat food yet....we're still trying that out. She can roll over from back to belly VERY well. She is starting to get up on her knees when she's on her belly. She doesn't like to be on her belly at all. So when she rolls over she yells at me to roll her back over. She is a chatter box. She sleeps 10 hours at night and takes 2-3 naps a day. She's so easy-going and doesn't care if her schedule is changed. She's a big time Momma's girl!! Pretty much only Mommy can feed her. She loves her blanket that Nana made her. It's pink and has satin on one side. She's inlove with satin. She rubs it all over her face and wants it when she is sleepy. She enjoys listening to Daddy talk. She's always on the lookout for her brother. She loves to watch him and laugh at him. She's starting to discover that she has feet. Ryleigh very RARELY cries. I don't think I hear her cry at all some days. She's all smiles! We love her so much and can't wait for her to get big enough to play with her big brother! She's a ton of fun!!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

2 comments:
That is really funny that Jayce & Ryleigh are so much alike!! Ryleigh is precious & such a good baby!! She' going to have abs of steel that's for sure!!
What a cutie pie you have.
Post a Comment