Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holy Cow SNOW!!

This is the second year in a row that it has snowed in HOUSTON! It only snowed really hard at my house for a little while, but we went outside and got some pictures. I was kinda sad when it really started snowing hard, because Jayce was taking a nap. I threw around the idea several times to go in a wake him up, but I didn't have to. He woke up just in time to play in it some. So for the first two years of his life, it has snowed! I don't think he can get used to this just yet. This was also Ryleigh's first time to see snow. I don't think she cared very much. She just didn't like being that cold, but she sure looked cute her in outfit.



Pretty in Pink


My little soccer star

Ryleigh in her winter suit






2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

that's funny cause my older 2 were napping when it started snowing harder and i bounced around te idea of waking then up too-- but then came to my senses... and it started up again even harder once they had woken up. soooo much fun!!!

ChrissyK said...

So fun!

You have some cute kids. Such sweet faces. :)