Layne's Aunt and Uncle gave Jayce a kitchen that their daughter didn't play with anymore. I love that it's not girly looking---it will SO be used in this house!!!! He absolutely LOVES it. Who said kitchens were only for girls??? Every day when he gets up he's in there "cooking." It's so cute!!! I got some pictures of him cooking, but I need to take some video of him. It's pretty funny to watch him. Last night he was bring us drinks. He would put the cup in the fridge, like we do to get water and then he would push the step 2 label, because that's what we do, we push something and water comes out. It's so funny how they copy us!! He really enjoys cooking while I'm cooking. He always brings me whatever he's cooking. Sometimes he even will tell me, "Mommy sit down!" Meaning come in here and sit down with me so that I can cook for you! It's hilarious!! I caught him the other night sitting on his couch in the playroom having something "to eat and drink" before he went to bed. That boy cracks me up!

He likes to take ALL the food, plates, pots and silverware out and put them on the ground so that he can choose what to use. It's a huge mess in there every day!!
I had to take about half of the stuff out and put it in a box that he couldn't reach so that I didn't have so much to pick up each day :)





3 comments:
That is an awesome kitchen!!!
Awesome! Riley is getting a kitchen this year for Christmas. I'm excited!
Looks like Jayce is having a great time! Cute!
Post a Comment