Tuesday, May 18, 2010

11 months old!!!!! EEEKKKKKK

Oh my gosh.....the time is FLYING by!!!!! I can't believe my little girl is now 11 months old and in one short month she will turn ONE! Where HAS the time gone? Month ten was fun. She FINALLY learned how to crawl. She is now all over the place and even stands. While she stands, she sometimes walks around things. I don't think this girl is going to crawl for long. She is also such a talker!!! She can say several things. Some of the words she says are: mama, dada, daddee (which we aren't sure if it's daddy or doggie), uh-oh, all done, na-na (which I think means No), ba-ba(which is bye bye), points to things and says, "that". I can't remember if she can say anything else right now. She also loves to play with her brother. She loves to tattle on him (in her own way)when he takes a toy or does something she doesn't like. She is very sassy!!! She can also blow kiss, wave, claps, give kisses, walk if someone holds her hands, spin in circles and oh so much more. She throws her binky out of her bed so that she won't have to go to sleep and will say, "uh-oh" and then cry for it. My absolute favorite is that she lays her head on my shoulder and pats me on the back. Oh how I love this precious little girl!




3 comments:

Paige said...

Too cute! I am jealous of the talking! Rylie said doggy once and hasn't done it again!! :)

schmidt said...

She's a doll!! I love those big 'ole bows!!

Anonymous said...

wow, time does fly! 11 months? Seems like I was just reading about her being born. she's so precious and i love the head bands! :)