Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Momma's Day

I can't believe that this is my third Mother's Day. Crazy how time has just flown by. I am one blessed Momma with two beautiful kids! I am also super blessed to be able to stay at home with them every day! We have so much fun each day and I couldn't imagine my life without them.

This year, we spent the day at the lake. We spent Mother's Day with my parents, Layne's parents, Layne's Aunt Becky, her daughter Lisa along with Lisa's husband Anton and their precious baby girl Abigail. We also got to spend this Mother's Day with Layne's Granny and Papa. I didn't get pics of everyone, but we did have a good time.

Saturday night was a rough one for me. Ryleigh was not feeling well and she didn't sleep much at all that night. I then had to get up to volunteer at church the next morning. Let's just say it was rough. We had like 12 three and four year olds in our class. It was nuts! :) I'm glad that we had so many kids, but it was tough since I hadn't had much sleep the night before. To make things worse, MY SON didn't want to stay in his classroom at church and was making things even harder on me. After church we headed back up to the lake and enjoyed our time with family.

Celebrating with our wonderful MOMS!!

Ryleigh kept blinking when the flash went off and so we couldn't get a pic with her eyes open.


Jayce wanted nothing to do with taking a picture with his Mommy on Mommy's day. He still wasn't feeling like himself.
But this little love, LOVES LOVES LOVES her mommy. She would hang out with me all day long if she could. She only wanted me on Mom's Day. I love her smile in the picture. She felt awful this day and I'm surprised we got such a great pic of her. Oh she's such a sweet sweet baby girl.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so sorry Saturday night was so rough! That's no good. It's always so hard when our little ones don't feel good, and I'm sure it didn't help that y'all weren't in your own home that night.

I LOVE that last picture! Very cute!!!

Jen said...

Looks like a fun day, Momma! Glad you got to enjoy your kiddos even though they weren't feeling great! I agree with Emily, I love that last picture!