Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fountains

Last week we took a trip to the market street fountains to have a little playdate. It is such a great place to go and let the kids wear themselves out!! It's even nice when Mommy gets a little bit wet. We hadn't been over there since last year and I wasn't sure how Jayce would react. I was impressed with how much he LOVED It!!!! Ryleigh not so much. She didn't like it when other kids would splash her in the face. I also think the water was a little bit chilly for her. Oh what a great time we had! We will definitely be going back several times this summer.







3 comments:

Lacey said...

So fun. WE went to the fellowship fountains earlier this week and the girls LOVED It. Nice to have things like that to do in this heat!!!

Christa said...

Just came arcoss your blog! I noticed you are from The Woodlands area...I am too. I love Market Street and taking my cousin to the fountains! It's so much fun!

Paige said...

Love splash parks! They are sooo much fun!!!!