Friday, April 30, 2010

Super Smart

My Ryleigh girl is getting smarter and smarter each day. She amazes me at what she can mimick you doing and saying. The other day I showed her once how to blow kiss and now she will do it on command. I just couldn't believe it!! She also loves to say "uh-oh", she can shake her head yes when we tell her yes, or if she hears someone say yes she nods her head yes. Completely adorable! She has started pointing at things saying, "that." STILL NOT CRAWLING, but she can get her point across!! She loves to wave hi and bye-bye. She also likes to spin on the floor in a sitting position. This girl cracks me up every single day! I love her to pieces!!



3 comments:

ChrissyK said...

What a cutie!

Lacey said...

Seriously, she is ADORABLE! I just love her!! So happy, so smart! I love how proud she looks of herself. You guys need another. The first too are just so darn cute why stop at two?! ;0)

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!!