Today we went to the zoo with my mom, brother (Jeff), Jeff's girlfriend (Caitlin), me and the kids. We had a great time and the weather was absolutely perfect!!!! As soon as we got there, Jayce was asking if every animal was the lion....until we saw the lions!! He absolutely loves lions and so when he saw it he knew that was the LION! It was pretty cute! Jayce really loves animals and he especially enjoys petting the animals. So once we got to the petting zoo he was in heaven. My brother always makes it really fun for him and gets him excited for each animal. Jayce is really starting to recognize all the different animals, name them and say the sound that the animal makes. I'm impressed that he remembers so many. I am so glad that we got to spend this time with my brother and Caitlin who we don't get to see very often!! Jayce had a blast. Get ready for a multitude of pictures :) By the way, the pics are in total backward order, I hate that blogger uploads them backwards. I didn't feel like putting them in the correct order. Start at the bottom and work your way up ;) ENJOY!!!










Both of these elephants were pregnant. The one on the right was about to POP! They said she was due any day. When she walked, she walked super super slow!!





















5 comments:
heehee... i just did my post on our zoo outing from last week! dont you just loooove our zoo! the animals are always so up close and personal... it's really awesome!
Fun! It was a beautiful day for the zoo!! Glad you guys had such a fun time!!
When I signed in one time I was asked if I wanted to update something that would make it to where you can upload your pics and then just drag them easily into the correct order. It was super fast and all I had to do was click Update. No uploading or anything was required. If you see something where you can update your posts to the newest version then do it. You'll be able to upload a lot more pics at once as well as drag them easily into the correct order.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Jayce looks like he loooves his Uncle!
It was a beautiful week to go to the zoo! Glad you enjoyed your visit with your brother & his girlfriend!
Post a Comment