Friday, April 23, 2010

Park and a Picnic

We've had some awesome weather lately and I wanted to take advantage of it. So on Wednesday the kids and I packed a lunch and headed to the park. There was like no one there! I was so amazed. I mean come on.....beautiful weather and no one at the park. I've gone to the park a lot lately and no one is taking advantage of this awesome weather while we have it.

Jayce and I had a blast. We were running all over the place and going down the slides. Ryleigh was asleep in her car seat, so I took advantage of this time to play with my handsome boy. After the princess woke up, I laid out our picnic blanket and we sat and ate our lunch. Just gorgeous outside! I couldn't believe it. After our lunch, Jayce played a little longer and then both kids got in the swings. They absolutely LOVE to swing!!!!!! Jayce always tells me, "Up high Mommy!" I sure love days like this, when we don't have to do anything but enjoy each others company. This is probably the best part about staying at home. Days like this!!! (Pics are in backwards order. Still can't figure out how to put them in the right order the first time) ENJOY!!!


LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!! Ryleigh is very into mimicking you and so she likes it when we do things with our tongues and I just happened to get one of her sticking it out.


Trying really hard to get the bark so that she can eat it.



Eating lunch
Chilling after eating his lunch







Seriously had so much fun and love this park a bunch!!!!

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Love the orange and yellow!! Looks like a fun time!!