
Gosh, I'm so bad with posting about my sweet baby girl. On Friday, my BABY was 10 months old. *tear* I just can't believe how time is just flying by!!!! She is just the sweetest baby and so incredibly attached to me!!! She is always wanting to be in my lap, on the floor with me, or me holding her. She hates it when I leave the room and don't take her with me. (sometimes very annoying)
She still isn't crawling or walking. She enjoys standing as long and I help her up and she has something to lean on. She can scoot around in small areas. She doesn't go far. She is starting to become quite the talker. She can now say, "mama, dada, yee-haw, tada, uh-oh, ahh-dooone (all done). My favorite is yee-haw. She really says it when I put her on her play horse. I'll post some video of her saying it. VERY CUTE!!
She is now not eating any baby food at all. She only eats whatever we are eating. I give it to her in small bites, but so far she hasn't spit anything out. Ryleigh still won't drink out of a sippy cup. I think that's going to be the death of me. She is so stubborn about this!! She also don't love the bottle, so it's not really a good situation.
She absolutely LOVES her brother. She loves to give kisses, wave bye-bye and hi. She has started to point at things. She also likes to shake her head "yes". I am so loving every moment I get with this precious baby. She's such a blessing from God!!





4 comments:
She is SOOOO cute! I just can't get enough of that little pouty lip. I also can not believe she is 10 months old already. Didn't you just tell me you were pregnant with her?? Time does fly. Wish we could slow it down...
She is too cute! And yes, where did the time go? I can't believe it.
Time does go by too fast when you have babies! Ryleigh is a precious baby girl!
What cute photos!!! I love the adorable pout face!!
Post a Comment