For a while now I've been meaning to post some of the different things I've been making. Now that Ryleigh is in a big girl bed we've changed her bedding from pink and brown to a little bit multicolored. Her bedding has pink, orange, turquoise, green and white in it. It's cute. It has flowers and is cute. So I really didn't want to buy her more letters for her room since I already had them. So I was trying to think of a way to change the letter besides painting them. Then it came to me....I decided to trace the letters on some of the scrapbook paper and then modge podge them onto the letters. And it worked beautifully!! I have bought some letters to put above Brynna's crib, but unfortunately the Michaels here hasn't had the letter R for like a month, so I haven't been able to finish them. As soon as my mother-in-law gets here she's bringing me an R and then I can finish them and hang them. Then Brynna's nursery will be complete!
I also made the other two kiddos special shirts. Jayce was excited because he got two shirts. One for his birthday and the other is for when he goes to the hospital to meet his new sister. Ryleigh also got a big sister shirt and she's DYING to wear it. I think she's as ready as I am to meet her new baby sister. She tells everyone everywhere we go that I have her baby sister in my tummy. She is going to be an excellent big sister!!!
Finally I saw a cute wreath on pinterest that would be great to use multiple times a year. So I made a birthday wreath! I added a chalkboard to the middle of it so that I could personalize it for each person's birthday. Jayce was the first one to use it and he thought he was pretty special! :) SO excited for all my pinterest inspired crafts lately!















1 comments:
I love your car seat covers!!! what a great idea for a baby gift!!! You are so talented!!! So excited for you... only a couple of days to go!!!!
Post a Comment