I can't believe that this day has actually come! I can't believe that it has been five years since I first became a mom. This boy is so special to us and we couldn't imagine life without him. He makes us laugh every single day. He's kind, loving and very much a boy. He loves to play fight, play outside, dress up, dress up, did I say dress up :) He has every Avenger costume, 2 transformer costumes, Super Mario costume, and I think like 3-4 others. He LOVES to dress up. It's pretty funny. He will come home from school and immediately run upstairs and change into a costume before we even have time to eat lunch. When his best friend comes over they dress up together. It's pretty cute. He loves his sisters....he loves to aggravate Ryleigh and try to make Brynna laugh. He loves to try to play rough with Brynna in order to make her laugh. Sometimes he goes to far and then makes her cry...but what brother wouldn't do these things. He's pretty darn amazing!!
He is doing really well in preschool. He gets a blue stamp every day meaning that he was good. He hasn't gotten anything other than a blue stamp. He loves to please his teacher. He is really good with math. He has been impressing me with what concepts that he has grasped. He has been practicing writing...it isn't his favorite. We have to have goals and then rewards for him to get some writing practice in during the day. I just can't believe that in a few short months he will be going into kindergarten!! Wow how time has just flown by!
So on his birthday, I took the kids to get donuts. Layne had to go into work early, so he couldn't join us. We don't get donuts very often at all, so the kids thought that it was pretty special. Then that evening Jayce chose to go to Chickfila for dinner. After dinner we took him to Target to do some shopping. My parents and brother sent him money for his birthday, so he got to go and pick out what he wanted. It was neat watching him grab things and then really think about if he wanted it or not because he only had a certain amount of money.
Happy Birthday little man!!!
This little guy is the reason I got to be called Mommy....He just so precious in so many ways!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment