After getting back from Texas, the kids couldn't wait to have the trampoline up and ready to jump on. So Layne and I spent pretty much all afternoon getting it ready for them. Since then, they have been on it pretty much every afternoon.
One day this little one won't have to watch out the window. She just stands there almost the entire time they are outside playing. It's kinda sad. She loves those two so much! But who wouldn't :)
I am a mom to a handsome little boy and two beautiful little girls! We are so blessed! They are all three so amazing in their own ways. I am married to my best friend and high school sweetheart! I used to teach 8th grade math to some fun kids, but now I am blessed to stay-at home with my babies thanks to my amazing husband!! I love to craft--when I have time. :) I love Jesus and how He works in my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment