I just can't get enough of these three kiddos!!! They are pretty amazing!
First experience with the castle, characters and princesses. She just stood there in amazement and watched.
Getting ready for the Tea Cups!
PawPaw let Jayce drive and he pushed the pedals. Jayce thought it was pretty awesome!!!
THIS girl and her cheese grin!!!!! I just can never get enough of it!
I wish I we knew what Brynna was thinking right about now!
Just the girls!!
This was my fav!! She waited sooo long to meet Minie Mouse and just couldn't wait. But once she got up there she got so shy and nervous. Oh it was just so cute!
And then there was Brynna! She was cracking us up with wanting to go and see Minnie!!! Who doesn't love Minnie Mouse?!
Buzz Lightyear Ride! We all had soooooo much fun on this ride!
After seeing a little parade with some of the princesses we went to go and eat dinner with Cinderella and all her crew. My parents stopped on the way to the restaurant and got Ryleigh a few "princess props." I LOOOVE how beautiful Ryleigh looks and thinks she looks. It was so much fun for me and special to me as it was for her.
And we couldn't forget our littlest princess. She wanted to feel special too!
Ryleigh was tired from the day and even though she was so excited to have dinner with Cinderella and Prince Charming...the minute Prince Charming came over she got super duper shy. It was pretty funny!! She kept rubbing her eyes and saying that she was tired.
Talking her into taking a picture with Prince Charming
Oh just PRICELESS!!!
My princesses with THE princess!!!



































































0 comments:
Post a Comment