
So I hate doing this. I hate taking pictures of my huge pregnant body. I am 33 weeks pregnant and have 6 weeks to go. I will have a scheduled c-section on June 16, my 39th week. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I don't think that this could go by any faster! I haven't gained much weight this time around thank goodness, but I still feel like a whale! Again this pregnancy, I am pretty much all belly. It just sticks way out and people always ask me how much longer I have......6 weeks people and yes it is a long time when you have to carry this heavy thing around all the time. :)
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

5 comments:
But, you look beautiful doing it!
You're so funny and you look great!
You look absolutely precious!
It won't be too much longer & you'll get to see and hold your baby girl!! You look great!!
You look great! And, one day... when your babies are all grown up, you'll be glad you took this photo! love you and miss you! Can't wait to see who she looks like!
Post a Comment