Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Four wheeler

For Easter Jayce got his own little four wheeler from my parents. He absolutely loves to ride on it. It's made for kids 1-3 and so much fun for the little ones. He doesn't know how to steer it yet, but he likes to push the button and go where ever it takes him.

Lookin studly on his new wheels

Concentrating hard on driving

PawPaw showing Jayce how it's done



There's an EMPTY compartment!!!

Pushing it is just as much fun!

WOAH!!! I love this thing!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is too cute! He looks like such a big boy riding that thing. And I love that last little picture of him!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment! Jayce has the best facial expressions I've ever seen. So funny!

Rachel Cobb said...

So cute! He is growing up so fast! Hey- you don't have much left to go, huh!? I need some belly shots!

Charli said...

LOVE IT! Especially that last picture- so funny! I know you already know this, but you really are blessed with the sweetest, cutest, funniest kid ever! :)

Jess Richey said...

I LOVE Jayce's facial expressions! TOO CUTE!