Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Today the kids went to Meet the Teacher at their Mother's Day Out.  They are going to MDO at Champion Forest Baptist Church and I will be working part-time in the Preschool as the Motor Skills Teacher.  Jayce will be going two days a week and Ryleigh will be going one day. I am so excited for the kids to go.  I know that Jayce will be so much more willing to learn from someone else than Mommy.  He loves going to church on Sundays and so I'm pretty sure he will love going to school too.  Ryleigh on the other hand....she is such a mommy's girl.  She is pretty much attached to my hip all day long.  She loves Mommy soooo much.  She cries every time I drop her off in the nursery.  Something, Jayce rarely did.  She also cries when I pick her up.  I think that's because she wants me to feel bad for leaving her.  She wants me to think she had an awful time while I was gone :)

Ryleigh cried when I tried to get a picture of her and her teachers and Jayce wouldn't take one with his. So he let me take one of him by himself.  I just can't believe how big he's getting!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily said...

They're getting so big! I can't believe it. I hope they love it, and I hope you love your new job!! I can't wait to hear about it.

ashley said...

Jayce looks so excited about school! I can tell that Ryleigh is not as happy! I hope that she will adjust quickly & learn to love it! Good luck & enjoy your new job!

Jenni said...

UGH..Connor is the same way when we drop him off at the nursery at church! The little lips starts to quiver as soon as we start walking that direction! I'm interested to see how Ryleigh does!