Oh this has taken me forever to post these pics!!!! But I have good reason! Layne took pics with his camera since I had forgotten mine. But he also had to take pictures of the other things that were going on that night. See, we went to our church's festival/trunk or treat and there was ALOT going on. So after it was over I never got the SD card from Layne with all the pics on it. He brought it home one night, but I really wasn't in the downloading pic/blogging mood, so he took it back to work thinking I had gotten them off the card. SOOOOO now here I am downloading pics and uploading them to my blog so that all can see :) We had a great Halloween. We set up our trunk at the trunk or treat and gave out over 1000 pieces of candy to lots and lots of kids. We actually ran out of candy while kids were still coming by. The church had about 180 cars set up to go and get candy from. We also had a little carnival going on. They had all the traditional "carnival" food, music, rides for kids and lots of bouncy houses! The kids had a lot of fun and it was WAY WAY packed!!! They estimated that we had over 9000 people there in our parking lot! What a cool way to serve our community! We had three kids accept Christ that night and around 600 people ask for more information about the church.
This was the first night that Ryleigh had ever eaten candy. Oh my.....she's hooked!!! She LOVES suckers now and if she sees one, she won't quit saying, "sucker, sucker, sucker" until she gets one--pretty much. She has also discovered that she loves chocolate!!! This is a new thing for us since Jayce absolutely HATES chocolate! :) We had a lot of fun this year and got way too much candy. I decided to take most of it to my Sunday school class and use it to bribe them. Fourth graders LOVE that I brought them my kids Halloween candy. Silly kids! Well now that it's almost Thanksgiving, here are our Halloween pics! Enjoy.










1 comments:
Super Cute Post...love buzz!
Post a Comment