Every where we go, everyone always says how much Ryleigh looks like me. But I always say otherwise. I think that she looks very much like Layne. Now here's the proof at how much she actually does look like him! When I pulled out these pics, I kept saying, "that's Ryleigh, that is totally Ryleigh!" It's amazing at how identical they are.
Ryleigh is wearing a hat that was Layne's and then she found Jayce's cowboy boots. She thought she was super cool wearing all the fun accessories :) Layne is the baby in the pictures. So nuts! I think that he's younger than Ry in these pics, but you get the idea.







5 comments:
Oh, wow! She does look like him! :)
Wow! That's crazy how much Ryleigh & Layne look a like!
Especially in the first and last picture. I LOVE old pictures. So in all fairness, we need a baby picture of you too. :) She definitely has her Daddy in her!!
Wow, you're right... identical.
BTW, I enjoyed breakfast with you the other day. :O)
Yup...that's Layne! Too cute!
Post a Comment