This is always such a great and busy time of year. Time to spend with family, time to shop, time to get Christmas cards ready to send out. And that also means taking pictures for the Christmas cards. The past two years I have created my Christmas cards are CVS and have not been impressed with their printing. The pictures are always too dark. SO this year a friend of mine told me about some FREE Christmas cards! I was all over that. We are on a budget, as probably anyone else is, and free caught my eyes!! So this year I am totally using Shutterfly for my Christmas Cards!! I can't wait for all the Christmas cards to start coming this year! I love seeing everyone's cute pictures and all the different designs of Christmas cards. Everyone is so creative and has their own touch. The photo cards are probably my favorite cards.
I love Shutterfly. I love their photo books!!!! I'm not much of a scrapbooker, so I like to make photobooks of the kids with their software. I love that they have fun cards for every occasion and I love that they have great specials! So check out their free cards promotion to bloggers here!

0 comments:
Post a Comment