Last weekend we were blessed to get tickets to the Houston Airshow from Layne's parents. Jayce LOVES airplanes and so we thought that this would be perfect for him!! I hadn't been since I was a kid, so it was neat for me too. Ryleigh didn't care to much about it, but I'm sure she had a good time too.
Saturday morning Jayce woke up around 4am with a slight fever. I gave him some tylenol and then sent him back to bed, not thinking much of it. When he got up around 7 that morning he seemed fine. So off we went to Ellington Field. The morning went great. He was so amazed with all the airplanes and everything around him. He wanted to see everything. He loved going inside the "BIG" airplane. Everything was going great until lunch time hit. While we were getting food at lunch, all the sudden our spunky little boy turned into a mopy, sleepy, HOT little boy. He didn't want any lunch. All he wanted was his binky, to sit in the stroller so that he could go to sleep. I felt his head and he was burning up. All I had was infant tylenol, so that is what he got. It brought his fever down a little bit, but for the rest of the day he was just blah. We stayed a little longer so that we could see some of the jets and to get him a toy airplane. He spunked up a little to pick out a cool new airplane. Turns out he had a cold. He ran fever all day Sunday and then a little bit on Monday. Sheesh, what a way to spend your day not feeling well, but he sure was a trooper!













1 comments:
Ryleigh's face is hilarious and soooo cute in that one pic!!!! LOL. And Jayce was lookin' all cute and tiny in that space man suit. Such precious babies.
Post a Comment