Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend, we got to take our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.  I was very excited for this year because Ryleigh was old enough to have fun and to get good pics of.   The kids loved all the pumpkins and climbing all over them. It was perfect for Jayce because the previous week at school he had been learning about pumpkins and the color orange.  This year also is our first year with our awesome new camera.  Layne did some side jobs and with it we got us a Cannon.  Layne uses it for work, so it's our personal/work camera.  But it sure takes GREAT pics!!! Get ready for picture overload....this is only like 1/4 of the pics that we took that day. :)

















I hope everyone is enjoying their Fall.  Happy Halloween!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lacey said...

You are going to LOVE you canon. That is what I have too. Great pictures. And I can NOT GET OVER how big little miss is. Time for number three! :) :) :)

Thanks for your sweet words and prayers too. :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness they're sooo cute! I can't wait to be able to do things like that with mine.

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Such cuties! It looks like you all had fun! :)

Emily said...

Wow, they are getting so big! What cute little kiddos. And I love that little tail Ryleigh has hanging over her headband in the back. That's too cute!

andie said...

Kristyn these pictures are amazing! I love the ones of them sitting on the hay! Precious kiddos!

Jen said...

Kristyn, you guys got some great pictures!! That camera is pretty incredible. Love their expressions...you have such beautiful kids!