Several weeks ago we went to the Wine Festival in Montgomery, TX. I'm so behind on blogging, that I'm just now getting this done. It was a lot of fun! This was the first time that Layne and I had ever gone to something like it. There were like 20 different winery's from the Texas area. You could taste 5 different wines. My parents were with us, and my mom doesn't like wine, so my dad and I split her tickets. It was neat to taste all the different types of wines from places in Texas. I think my favorite was a winery outside of Beaumont. They made all there wines from fruits. They make pear, peach, mixed berry, strawberry, and a bunch of other types of fruit wines. I was very impressed with how they tasted. While we were there, Jayce got to get his face painted. This was the first time for him. He did GREAT!!! He sat sooo still. When he was done, he liked showing it off I think. He was dancing every where he went. It was so funny!!! What a great experience for us all!!





2 comments:
What fun!! My sister lives in Montgomery and I some day I will go! Love that Jayce got a football. He is all boy!! And he is looking so grown up!
How cute is that little guy?! I just love him dancing/marching to the beat! :)
Post a Comment