Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Two Pumpkins

A friend of mine did this with her son and I thought it was so super cute! The other afternoon, everyone was grumpy and not feeling very well, so we decided to go outside and do some painting.  Today we decided to paint our butts and make pumpkins from them.  They turned out very cute and the kids thought it was cool too.  Jayce ripped off his diaper when I told him I was going to paint his butt.  He thought it was hilarious to have that paint on his behind. :) Ryleigh didn't mind it too much, but she probably wouldn't have minded if she didn't have it on her butt. Enjoy my two pumpkins. 

                                      




 Nooooooo.......Don't sit down yet!! :) 





Photobucket

4 comments:

ChrissyK said...

toooo cute!!! I think I like the pictures of Jayce and Ryleigh with paint on their tiny hineys best.

Paige said...

that is soooo hilarious!!!!

Jocelyn said...

oh.my.gosh... THAT is hillariously cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's just hilarious!