So much packing went on last week!! I am so glad that we had people come and pack up all our things. Five people showed up at 9am and they were done and gone by 4pm. I couldn't of ever done it that fast...not even in my dreams! :) HA! And they did a great job of packing! I can now attest to that as I am writing this so late...I have been unpacking everything that they packed. And what did I do while they packed?? NOTHING! Just sat and hung out. I felt so helpless and bored! After the house was all packed up, the kids and I decided to stay at my parents house. It was very bittersweet seeing all our things in boxes. Two days later our moving truck showed up and loaded up all our things. Our driver was a great guy and he took great care of all our belongings. We were very blessed!!
So much happened in that house. Five years of our lives were spent in that house! It was our first house that we bought as a married couple. We brought our first born baby home to that house. We brought our second born baby home to that house. We made great friends while living at that house. We had fun parties at that house. We had several birthday parties at that house. Oh the memories that we made there and now that part of our life is over. Sad to think about sometimes.





0 comments:
Post a Comment