Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Future Singer??

This girl LOVES LOVES LOVES to sing!!!! Anytime, anywhere she is singing her heart out.  She doesn't like to do it when asked to sing, but if she thinks you aren't watching or listening she will be singing away! I've tried many many times to get it on video, but a few days ago, Nana was successful at getting her to sing for the camera.  I think she thought this puppet stage was her own.  She could also hide if she got embarrassed.  I LOVE HER and her sweet sweet voice! She's one singing machine! She has several songs that she loves to sing some of which are: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Jesus Loves Me, Itsy Bitsy Spider, The B-I-B-L-E....I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them right now. I hope you love my future singer! 








Photobucket

1 comments:

Paige said...

What a cutie!! And she's really good!!