Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas In Texas-part one

The kids and I left for Texas on December 14 and spent about 2 1/2 weeks there.  We got to visit with old friends and see family.  The kids really really enjoyed being able to hang out and play with their cousins.  But after being there for about 4 days Ryleigh came down with a fever.  So off to our old pediatrician we went and sure enough my little girl who had not been sick once since we moved, had a double ear infection! UGH! Poor girl.  I'm sure glad that we got her some medicine otherwise, she might have had a terrible Christmas. After getting her taken care of we had a great time playing with our friends and family!

 When this is the only thing she wanted to do for a couple days, I KNEW something was wrong with her! My poor girl.





 Sure love all four of these boys!! 
 So glad that this girl is finally feeling better!!

Photobucket

0 comments: