Oh, I've been meaning to post these for a long while now....but for our Christmas card, I had Layne take some pics of the kids. They did a great job and so did Layne :) Here's just a few of the ones that I really liked.
Strange to think that in just a short 5 weeks, we will be adding one more to the pics! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do! Oh how these two just melt my heart! We are truly blessed beyond measure!!













2 comments:
These really are great, Layne did a great job. But, honestly... I don't think he had that tough of a job to do... cause your babies are way cute. These pictures are really sweet. I cant believe in 5 weeks you are gonna have another one to add to your family. Im bummed that I am not there to add my name to the calendar and bring dinner. Miss you and bummed that I missed the chance to see you when you were in town last. Hopefully the next visit our schedules wont conflict so much. :O)
These pics are great! Love the ones of Ryleigh and Jayce with the lake in the background.
Post a Comment