Layne and I have talked about him taking Ryleigh on a date for a while now. We tried planning it one other time, but something came up and they weren't able to go. So the other night, something got cancelled and I asked Layne if he wanted to take Ry out instead. He of course wanted to! Ryleigh was super excited when I told her she was going to be able to go out with just her and Daddy. Jayce was of course very devastated that he wasn't going to be able to go too. He and Daddy always go and do things together, so he just figured he was going to get to go too. But we really wanted Ry to feel special, so it was just her and Daddy. I'm so glad that Layne wants to create that special bond with his daughter and teach her how special she is to him.
Ry and Daddy were heading out to Chick-fil-a, but it was super duper packed....so they had to detour to McDonalds. The McDonalds here doesn't have a playplace, so they just ate, had some great conversation (I'm sure :) ) and then came back home. It wasn't too eventful, but Ryleigh thought she was the most special girl ever! And that's the point.








1 comments:
Awww...Date nights are what I remember best about my Daddy. Go Layne!!! She really has such a super adorable cute face!!!!
Post a Comment