Wow, I was terrible at blogging this month. I think having a newborn in the house had something to do with it :) We were busy and had a great month. I can't believe that it's April and that my sweet baby is now one month old (I'll post on that later). But for now here's a massive picture dump of all we did during March.
One week old
This girl is obsessed with holding her new baby sister!
My three sweet loves!
Getting some Daddy-snuggle time in along with a movie!
This was on mine and Layne's 8 year anniversary. We went to dinner and then he had a volleyball game. I think she looks like an angel. She very frequently sleeps with her hands up by her face. It's sweet!
Can't help but play outside while it's nice out! Brynna enjoyed the warmth in her carseat and the other two played their hearts out.
IN LOVE :)
Having a picnic in the backyard.
The one on the right is one of my favorites! I have a similar one of Jayce doing this with Ryleigh. She just always wants to be by her sister. It's just so sweet and melts my heart!
We went into DC and checked out the Cherry Blossoms (more on that later). They were beautiful!
This boy seriously cracks us up!!! He was running around the house saying he was a stegemullock (not sure how to spell it, but it's a dinosaur). He's obsessed with dinosaurs and loves the show Dino Dan! That show has taught him soooo much about dinosaurs and it's pretty neat!
This was from Jayce's school Easter party and egg hunt. (more on that later)
I LOVE mornings when we have no where to go. We get to do this and have some wonderful snuggle time! My heart is full and we are so blessed!!!
While the older two take their afternoon naps, this cutie and I get to get some good snuggle time in also. We try to nap when they do.
Here's Jayce after his haircut. He kept telling me that he wanted his hair short like Daddy's. So after discussing it with Layne, and Layne finally giving in (he loves Jayces hair long) he told Jayce he could get his hair cut. Jayce LOVES it. And he likes that his hair is similar to Daddy's.
We've been trying to do lots of Easter crafts and fun Easter things. I'm hoping that this year the kids will get a good foundation of what Easter really is about.
My two girls. This was the first time they got to wear something close to matching. They were both wearing pink and green. Ryleigh was so excited about it!!
This was the first time I had taken all three kids out by myself. I had recently made some toddler handles so that the kids had something to hold on to since I don't have more than two hands to hold :) It was very successful and they actually held on for the majority of the shopping trip.
And finally, here's Brynna on her ONE month birthday! I can't believe that one whole month has gone by. It went by so quickly! (I'll have another post on her one month)


































5 comments:
Adorable pictures!!! And that picture of the cherry blossum tree is awesome!
What a BEAUTIFUL post. You have precious, gorgeous babies.
I love the handles idea for shopping!! That is awesome. I am going to "borrow" that idea.
What carseat do you have for Brynna? I love the colors. Is it a cover for it or the actual fabric of the seat itself?
Jenny,
It is a car seat cover. My mother-in-law found a pattern and I picked out some fabric and then she made it for me. I love it too :)
Love this round up of your month! I miss you guys! When do you think you'll make it home again?
Oh how I want to kiss those adorable cheeks!Love that you guys are doing so well!
Post a Comment