Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One Month Old!!

Wow has the time flown by!!! I feel like it was just yesterday that we were counting down the days to meeting out sweet baby girl and now she's been here an entire month!! We are absolutely in love with this girl! Ryleigh adores her, Jayce is proud of her, and of course Layne and I love her beyond measure!

Brynna is a GREAT baby! She's very laid back and will sleep through anything! Her brother and sister can be playing and giggling and being quite loud and this little one will sleep right through it.  She loves for me to hold her! She can be upset or fussy and the second I pick her up she will quiet right down.  She is also a great nurser! The best of all my kids.  She is the first one that I have actually nursed while standing up.  She is actually the first one that I have nursed while shopping or walking around. 

She is still small and petite.  We have just about ran out of newborn diapers and it's a good thing because I think she's just about out grown them.  She still is wearing newborn clothing, but I think she's starting to get big enough to wear some of her 3 month clothes.  I'm kinda glad that she's so small because I'm hoping that she will be more likely to wear Ryleigh's clothes.  Ry was born in June so they are a few months off in seasons.  Especially now that we live in Maryland. 

We have had a few issues with some gas with Brynna.  I've been trying to figure out what I'm eating that gives her such bad gas pains.  I am excited to say that I think I've narrowed it down to caffeine.  It really really stinks for me, but to not have her in pain is a much better deal! So I'm now on day 5 of no caffeine and I'm finally not having serious headaches from lack of caffeine.  I'm pretty sure that it's good for me too to not be needing that caffeine like I was. 

SO here's our sweet princess.  She is an absolute blessing and a precious gift from God! We are so thankful for her!













Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Where did a month go? I guess I was busy waiting for a baby to come or something. :) She sure is a beauty!

Ashley McWhorter said...

WOW! She is the spitting imagine of your other two! Crazy!!

schmidt said...

She's an angel! She definitely looks like J&R! It will be interesting to see whether she keeps the dark hair. :)

I can't believe she's already 1 month old. Piper will be 11 months in eight short days. I can't tell you where the last 11 months went. :(

I hope you guys are doing well. Miss seeing you around here.

xoxo

ChrissyK said...

So precious!!!
All your children look the same, how do you deal with all that cuteness?