A couple weekends ago we went out to a park near us and took some family pictures with all the fun fall leaves. We didn't do this last year and I was upset that we didn't take advantage of the beautiful colors. So this year we made time to do it. So here's to picture overload. :) Every time I look at these pictures, I just grin. I am so grateful! I am so thankful for such an amazing family! God is so good and his blessings are abundant!
I am a mom to a handsome little boy and two beautiful little girls! We are so blessed! They are all three so amazing in their own ways. I am married to my best friend and high school sweetheart! I used to teach 8th grade math to some fun kids, but now I am blessed to stay-at home with my babies thanks to my amazing husband!! I love to craft--when I have time. :) I love Jesus and how He works in my life.
3 comments:
Cute, Cute pictures Kristyn!! Love all the leaves and that beautiful landscape!!! Hopefully Fall will remember Texas soon. :)
Such great pictures!
Your kids are too cute!
Awesome pics! You guys are so adorable!! I love that you got all 3 kids to look at the camera and smile all at the same time! What is your secret?!
Post a Comment