Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Halloween 2012

It's only about a month late...but here are our Halloween pictures. 
 
We had a really fun time this year on Halloween.  The kids went trick or treating in our little section of our  neighborhood with our good friends the Thiens.  Jayce and Brayden are best buddies and they had a blast trick or treating with each other.  We also really love hanging out with Christie and Matt, so it was a bonus for us too :) 
Halloween night was a pretty chilly night.  We bundled everyone up and got way too much candy! 


 My two beautiful Lady Bugs!!
 She's trying to crawl in her bunting. She's ambitious!
 Best Friends Batman and Hulk



 What I don't get any candy?!?!
 Happy Halloween from Hulk, Little Lady Bug and Big Lady Bug

Photobucket

1 comments:

Paige said...

Now that's adorable!!! I think I use that word adorable every time I leave a comment on your blog!! ;)