On the final day in PA, we went to Hershey Park. What a great place for little kids! I was very impressed with all the rides that my kids could ride. We were there for Hershey Park in the Dark. They are closed for the regular season and only open for special events. They opened up at 2 on Saturday and closed at 10. We weren't planning on staying that late especially since we were driving back home that night. So we stayed until about 8. By that time, the kids were worn out and we were beginning to get cold. Layne and I even stood in line for way too long and rode a roller coaster. It was pretty scary. But we both hadn't ridden a coaster in.....we couldn't remember the last time. So it was nice to do it again. Thanks Nana and Mamaw for coming up to visit us and taking us on a fun little vacation! We are blessed to have such great family!
It was hilarious watching them ride these cars. Ryleigh was actually pretending to talk to people in her backseat the entire ride. After it was over I asked her who she was talking to and she said that she was talking to her kids in the backseat. :) Silly girl!
I am a mom to a handsome little boy and two beautiful little girls! We are so blessed! They are all three so amazing in their own ways. I am married to my best friend and high school sweetheart! I used to teach 8th grade math to some fun kids, but now I am blessed to stay-at home with my babies thanks to my amazing husband!! I love to craft--when I have time. :) I love Jesus and how He works in my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment