Thursday, June 19, 2008

2 + 1 = cute

This past weekend Layne's sister Steph and her best friend Paige were in town. Steph lives in North Carolina and Paige lives in Florida. This was the first time we have had all our babies together. Steph and Paige have babies that were born one day apart. Steph has Noah and Paige has Zoie. Zoie is the oldest out of all three babies. Jayce was born three weeks after the other two.

I am really blessed to be so close with my sister-in-law. I am also blessed that her best friend Paige and I are friends. It just doesn't happen very often that you get along with your in-laws. My sister-in-law Steph is one of my closest friends if not the closest. I am so excited that we have babies so close in age. I can't wait to see them grow up together and become great friends. I am also excited that her best friend Paige has a baby the same age as us. This may sound silly, but I have always been a little jealous of Paige and Steph's friendship. They have been friends since high school and are just the closest of friends. When they get together, it's pretty much like they were never apart. I am lucky though that when I get together with them they act like I am one of them. I feel very much like I have been friends with them forever. They are really awesome girls.

Here are the pictures that we took of our three babies. We also went to Picture People and took pictures there. I will have to scan those in and add them to the blog. They will come later.

Two boys and one sweet little girl
Noah, Zoie and Jayce

Noah and Zoie

Sweet Cousins
Noah and Jayce

Here are the pics that we took at Picture People. They are adorable!!

2 comments:

Rachel Cobb said...

The new photos are so precious! REALLY cute! What a fun memory to have captured!

Paige said...

Girl you know you are special!! I LOVE hanging out with you and since I consider Steph my sister that makes you my sister too!!
Email me those pics...I Love them!!!