Monday, June 16, 2008

What a trip!!!

Last week Layne, Jayce and I went to Panama City, Florida. We were going because Layne was going to video FOTW high school camp. We drove in a 15 passenger van with the guys from the band. It really was a lot of fun. Jayce was a super rockstar in the van on the way there and on the way back. It was pretty funny, when the guys from the band arrived they were like, "Oh my gosh we are going with a baby!! This is going to be a great trip." But to their surprise, Jayce didn't even bother them one bit. He pretty much slept the whole way and when he was awake he was either eating or playing in his car seat. He was so smiley the entire way. Layne was pretty awesome also. He ended up driving TO Florida the entire time!! The guy that sat next to him in the passenger seat was pretty cool. He talked to Layne and I pretty much the entire time. We sure got to know each other. As soon as we got to Florida, I went straight to the beach to show Jayce how pretty it was. The sun was pretty bright, so it doesn't look like he's very excited, but I'm pretty sure he was :) Our beach house that we stayed in was across the street from the camp. We stayed there with the guys from the band. I have to admit I was not looking forward to living with 4 guys that I did not know, but it really wasn't too bad. We all had to share one bathroom--that's another story!! All I have to say about that is EWW!!!!


Here we go, we are on our way!!

Daddy drove the WHOLE way!!
This is Nick--he kept Daddy awake
These are the sleepy band boys

White sands and blue water!!!

1 comments:

ChrissyK said...

Nick, he is pretty cool.