Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day



This is a little late, but here are some pictures from our Father's day with my family. We spent Sunday with my parents and did Father's day with Layne's family on Saturday night. I am so blessed to have an amazing dad. He's always been there for me and still is today. He loves me so much and I never doubt his love. I am also blessed that he loves my husband like a son. He is an amazing dad and also an amazing grandfather. My dad loves his grandson more than I think he loves his own kids sometimes. :) Just kidding. He sure loves Jayce though.

It was Layne's first Father's day and I hope that it was somewhat special. Layne is such an awesome dad. He is always putting his family first and enjoys taking care of Jayce. Jayce loves him so much. Happy Father's day Dad and Layne.

All three guys snoozing the day away.

1 comments:

Rachel Cobb said...

I'm so happy that bib was put to use on such a special day ;) And, what a great photo of the guys sleeping... a perfect way to spend father's day!